Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Time is the father of all truths

The quote time is the father of all truth really inspire me.

I recently just listen to it on the radio and realise that is it pretty much the truth. Pardon the pun.

It's true that with time, you will learn to see what's right and what's wrong. 
With time, you will realise whether you believe in what you do or not. 
With time, you will realise that without passion, there's just no love or interest.
With time, you grow wiser or less stupid in my case,
With time, you learn that plans require efforts,
With time, you learn nothing comes without sacrifice,
And with time you will realise what you want now might not be what you want in the future.

I'm very fond of philosophy and now I wonder why I didn't pursue a career in that.
Hah...I'm just jack of all trades and master of none. 
A lil bit here and there. 
Total nonsense.

....


No comments: