Saturday, February 21, 2009

16 random facts about me, myself and I....

Here it is Jolyn....finally I manage to have some free time to do this....

  1. I love, adore, enjoy reading romance and fictional novels. I enjoy curling up with a novel in my bed reading. I can read non-stop if I want to and I once read 3 books in a day. Call me crazy but I just like reading novels…it’s an addiction I don’t even want to cure because it’s fun…
  2. I once hit a car while reversing when was in Lower 6. The numbers on the number plate of the car crack slightly and it wasn’t much. I waited for the owner for 10 minutes but he/she never appear. So I just left…pretty bad of me isn’t it??
  3. I like singing even if my voice sucks or I can’t sing the bloody song well. I just like singing. I sing when I’m in the shower, I sing in the car when I’m alone and I sing when I am happy, sad, moody, bored, excited and all…
  4. I used to have a crush on someone for years (I think I might still have…I’m not sure…haha) and the worst thing is I never confessed to him…pathetic right? Those who know me well, you guys know who I’m talking about I’m sure…
  5. Play a nice song and I will like it no matter what language it is in. I basically listen to everything. Don’t ask me to choose a category of music because I like all different genre of music. I listen to Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Malay, Indonesian, Thai, and etc….
  6. My first car accident is pretty humiliating. I drove to the Esso petrol station at Greenlane and I kind of grazed the petrol pump. Nothing happen to the petrol station (Luckily no explosion…haha) but my baby car got a huge scar on it’s bonnet and it still is a huge scar now. I freaked out but luckily my dad didn’t scold me...
  7. This Valentine's Day, my friend got a bouquet of handmade roses from her boyfriend. I’m kind of happy for her at the same time envious of her gift. I wish I have someone who can give me one too. The most important thing in Valentine’s gift is sincerity and wow was her present a sign of sincerity.
  8. I’m sarcastic at times. Partly influence from Mei Ling I guess but sarcasm is in my nature. I’m very sarcastic lately and critical….I always critic on stuff but sometimes I will only critic something in my head because people might get offended by my attitude….of course in front of my best friends I just say it out because they will never be angry with me…you guys won't right..^.^
  9. This is almost like No1. I love watching romance movies. I guess I crave to see Happily Ever After since I doubt there’s much of it in reality. Pride and Prejudice is one of my favourite. Romantic but meaningful. Romance movies make me sigh over how wonderful it all is even though I know there's no much of it in reality...One can only dream...
  10. (This is in response to Jo’s random fact no1.)No one ask me to be their girlfriend...hahaha. Why? I have high expectation yes but one can dream right? I just want sincerity, love, care, trust and understanding. Is it too much to ask for? Must be so….People send in your application if you qualify with the conditions above…..
  11. My long term goal now is to finish university with good grades and work in a good payroll company. I just want a simple life where there’s time to travel when I want to and time to spend with my family and friends. I’m not looking for a high-living life just a ordinary simple and nice life.
  12. I really like Wonder Girls’ Nobody. Addictive song. It makes you want to dance along. I even learn a few moves. Recently I fell in love with Korean and Japanese songs. They are getting higher positions in my favourite songs list. Must be influence from Jo, Ting and Loo Wen. I like them more now than some English and Chinese songs. So, Go TVXQ!! Go Kat-tun!!
  13. If I have 1 million dollars, I will think it isn’t enough in this current era. Cost of living is high these days. So if I ever win a lottery or something let it be like 3 or 4 millions then I guess that should be enough. (Greedy huh?? Haha)
  14. . I eat my fries with ketchup and black pepper. I like it with a lot of black pepper in the ketchup. It’s really yummy that way and you should try it too. Some people think it's weird but I like it that way. Recommended definitely....
  15. Some people say they think I’m arrogant and proud when they 1st saw me. Must be my serious face when I don’t know anyone. The truth is I’m friendly if you talk to me but I am quiet because I don’t know how to make friends. I’m a little shy when it comes to making new friends and it’s not a shock I have very few friends. I don’t think I am arrogant but if that’s what you think then it is fine with me.
  16. I’m a big cheesecake fan. Secret recipe makes great cheesecake. If I am rich I will eat cheesecake at least once everyday. Imagine: Monday-Blueberry cheesecake, Tuesday-Raspberry cheesecake, Wednesday-Oreo cheesecake, Thursday-Chocolate cheesecake, Friday- Cappachino cheesecake, Saturday-Expresso cheesecake, Sunday-Lemon cheesecake....Ohhhh what a great idea...too bad I am not rich….

So, that's it folks....16 very random facts about me...

No comments: