Saturday, June 30, 2007

Celebrating Jane's birthday.....

(In the Japanese restaurant...forgot the name...hehe)


Today can be said to be one of the most interesting days I ever had. Yes, I know it is a Friday...there's nothing special in school...same old same old stuff...but this afternoon was way interesting and downright embarassing. After coming home from school, I bath and changed then went out with my friends to celebrate Jane's birthday. We wanted to surprise her..first we went and watch Transformers....although at first I wasn't so eagered to watch the movie but in the end it was worth the RM 10 (we couldn't get student price because it is after six) Josh Duhamel was so cool in themovies...the transformers the Autobots and Megatrons...Wow...the cars they transfored from was so so way cool....the sport car was so nice....I wish I had a car like that....the story was action packed with adventure, romance (just slightly), thriller and fun...It was really nice...worth the A the Star newspaper review gave it......after that we went to eat at a Japanese restaurant....the food was good....We surprise Jane there...ok before that we did something incredibly embrassing.....Juin,Hui Ting and Siaw Ping went first to buy a cake for Jane and we went later....god knows how we went in the wrong Japanese restaurant...it was so embrassing...they actually served us green tea already and we apologised and told them we had to leave because my mom wants me home right now....how stupid was that....finally we went to the correct restaurant and ordered the food because I was so hungry...that as the first time I ate at a japanese food restaurant...it was delicious...I forgot the name of the dish I ordered but I ordered salmon teppenyaki too....yummy...the birthday cake we bought for Jane was nice too...really chocolaty delicious.....I hope Jane was surprised with our efforts....the restaurant have a really nice atmosphere I like it...the workers even sang the birthday song with us.....maybe should go there in the future with my parents....now I'm back home cosy in front of the computer....should go to bed now....kind of sleepy....Happy Birthday to you Jane...it's your birthday now...(we celebrated her birthday earlier a day...her birthday is on the 30..which is now) Mya you have a happy time with us always....I love it when we go out together like that...telling jokes and sharing each of our days although we are in different schools now....I guess that's what friends should be...to be there whether you are sad or happy....friends are important.....they play a big role in my life...well here are some pictures of today's activities we did....
(Jane...the birthday girl....
(My food...it was a really big plate of food...so RM 13 was worth it...)

No comments: