Monday, June 25, 2007

Life is great for one moment only......

(The winner of Bell of the Night and me)


I got third...I got third prize in Georgian Idol.....hahaha....well I know my voice isn't good so I didn't expect to win at all...so third was okay...I even get RM 5o...just perfect to spend some money haha....It was scary, I thought I would forget my lyrics or freak out but I guess I did ok...Although getting no.3 from 4 people isn't really that good isn't it?? Think on the bright side...at least I'm not last.....That was last Thusday...Boy, was last week hectic...on Friday there's the Cross crountry running (Merentas Desa).....it's only 2.1 km but I was dying from exhaustion....but still no. 7. No bad huh, for someone who don't exercise or train before the day arrived....The school held it at Botanical Gardens and the route was like going up the hill and down the hill......I don't know how much energy I had spend trying my best to run and walk as fast as possible...That day was fun....although we had to sing in front of most of the school students due to the V.I.P s not arriving yet....he really was a Very "Important" Person for us to wait for....I saw something that should be censored that day...hahahaha.....monkeys mating.....I know it's just natural wildlife but to see that in font of my eyes ...eewww.....geli betul.....Then comes the "Prom Night" Stars of Elegance is the theme this year and well everyone was really elegant in so many ways.....everybody look fantastic in there dresses and suits. I thought I look weird...everybody look so nice, I think I don't look well enough.....
(My group of friends and me) (Claudia in white and me) (Me and Hui Ting)
Claudia was really princess-like in her white creamy gown...beautiful.....Hui Ting and Elora both looking tall and elegant in their bronze and creamy brown dresses....I find myself looking kind of dull in black...not elegant at all.....the food presentation this year was amazing...the slide shows even more brilliant....Liani the person who created it did one hell of a job....the food was okay...although I wasn't really satisfied because I did not eat enough...I wasn't even full yet.....the decorations were nice...I especially like the archway...in the shape of a star created using balloons.....This year's Belle of The Night goes to Rosa in a very beautiful golden gown(on top with me in the pic) and best-dressed is Fiona in white...she really look nice...Overall last week was great...although I'm really sad that I didn't win any lucky draws...(Siaw Ping won a mp4 player and Wan Yin a handphone...so lucky....)

(Hui Ping, me and Mr Teh, our tuition teacher haha) (Last year's Georgian Idol winner...her voice is really good)

No comments: