Thursday, March 01, 2007

OMG....Did I did what I think I did?!?!!!!???

Oh My God!!!!!...I can't believe I actually did something so crazy that I thought I would never do ever ever in my life......Ok it's not a very huge news or important but it is something I thought I would not have the courage to do......I actually went to the Georgian Idol audition...(it's my school's version of American Idol...though there's no judges like Paula or Simon) They have actually force almost every class to sent one representative and guess what....I got chosen...me and my blabbermouth to be singing all the time in class....It was real scary...it was not a closed audition and everyone can see you singing....I actually suck at singing although I love to sing.....It really freak me out to go up stage and actually sing, (it took me more than 20 minutes to think over my stupid decision) after all I'm a bit stage fright.... When I finally decided to go up, my heart was beating like hell......I sang Lucky by Britney Spears and I know my voice was not nice but hell, I gave it a shot...I don't want to get in the finals anyway....I might be laughed at by everyone...It is way too scary to go again.....the finals will be in front of everyone in school...so I won't do it even if I got chosen (not like they are going to chose me...I was bad...not really nice voice ok...) Now that it is over, I think it was a shot worth doing...I will probably never do things like this again (Hmm...maybe try out for Malaysian Idol....Superstar...definitely not) I have to say thanks to Hui Ping....for actually supporting and encouraging me to go up stage and sing...but a part of me wants to kill her for giving my name in the audition...(every class is compulsory to send one rep...) But well then again, I'm glad for the experience and that the experience is over. So now I can live in peace.....Phew...we won't know the results of the auditon yet but I hope I'm not chosen.....after all I'm bad in singing and stage fright can really kill me...I'll just embarass myself up there.... This week must be a week of surprise, surprises.....A few days ago, I joined the Science and Maths quiz...again I was force to join because the teacher written down my name.....I was just as freaked out for the quiz as I was to the audition...though maybe not that freaked out because the quiz was a more minor thing compare to the audition....I was really scared when they asked me the first question of the quiz...did you know what they asked..."Name the seven colours of the rainbow" I was a bit shock by the question for being a bit to simple but still quite tough...Luckily I knew the answer and got it right...there were many questions given...we join the quiz in group chosen by the teacher and guess what...I'm the team leader...teacher really think I'm good...not really right??....because I'm not. Questions given were simple question yet tough as in if you are not vast in your knowledge of science and maths then you wouldn't know.....like how much is 1 tonne in ounces or which planets are without moons or where is your funny bone.....I don't even have an idea of what the answer is....Luckily or unluckily, my team won a spot to the finals but guess what again....the finals are to be held in the hall in front of the whole school....time for another stage fright again....haizz....at least this time I have many people in my group to support me if I don't know the answer or freaked out......

No comments: