Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Celebrating CNY with my friends....

Chinese New Year is already at it's fourth day...11 days to go...Collecting angpau this year seems to have lessen a lot less...Want more angpau so I can buy more novels and buy stuff...I take back what I have written that day about CNY being all a bore....It can be fun too...hehe...Yesterday, I went out with my 8 other friends, my sisters...hahaha....a gang of crazy girls we are... It was nothing much but it was quite fun... We went to see a movie called 'Lady Iron Chef'. Typical Chinese movie...basically a pretty easily predicted storyline but with popular actors in it...quite funny....It's been really long since we ever gone out like that...sometimes there will be only a few of us but this time everyone was there. So it was sort of an reunion..... everytime we go out...we would find somewhere to talk and gossip around.....this time was no difference but finding a place to chat is harder this CNY days as almost everywhere is full of people...we went to eat at FoodLoft...never went there before...looks really classy and although we have to walk a bit far to order food, still their services were good...the waiters are kind of helpful....food is a bit expensive though...(actually not really that expensive, just that I'm really stingy...haha) It was too classy so we didn't talk and laugh loudly like we usually do. The food was quite nice...I still prefer Breeks... So we went down to the food court and talk...can you believe we didn't buy any food there but we just sat and talk and talk.... It was really nice to have such a great group of friends....nowadays we seldom see each other...(exculing those I see everyday in school) as we are in different places like Angelyn in KL, she will soon be going to Canada to study...will really miss her jokes and stories...then there's Jane, Juin, Siaw Ping and Wei Ping who probably further their studies in KL...then it will be harder to see all of them....me I haven't really thought of where to go...but I really like staying in Penang so I don't know yet...where to go...I really hope our friendship could last forever....

No comments: