Friday, October 20, 2006

I guess you can say i'm a pathetic blogger. i can't seems to find time to blog. First the idiotic computer goes haywired then there's the exam. I don't even have a chance to actually find time to blog. I have to say now that i have a week off from school, sudddenly i've got nothing to do. God, i'm so bored....Basically all my life there's just studying, exam, tv or sleep...There's no actual fun in my life. I want something exciting to happen to me like falling in love perhaps? Haha.. But my life is so predictable...i study and study then i get bad results also....Haiz..it's just the same old thing...I always wonder whether i am born in this life just to die...yayaya i know that different people would leave some impact on your life and yours on theirs but do i really affect and change people's life merely by being born in this world? Sometimes its kind of hard to say whether i have done anything i think i should be proud of. Sadly i still think i don't deserve to have a good life when i see in news and tv there are many others still suffering....don't you think? What i know is that life is too precious too be wasted. I think i should try to find the best part of myself and just try to make others happy. I should really do that i guess....

No comments: