Sunday, March 03, 2013

McFly-ing~~

Recently I've been having a liking,
For a band who's out of this world,
Believe me...


So lately I've been listening to McFly who isn't really a new boyband or group but a famous established pop band formed in 2003. I've actually heard about McFly before because of one song which is All About You. A very nice song which had occupied my playlist on a repeat loop 2 years ago. I've put them to the back of my mind until recently when the wedding speech of one of the McFly member gone viral and he made an awesome speech/song with their number one hits. It was such an amazing speech that I went and look for their songs and discovered I should have listen to them earlier hahaha...better late than never...

'Obviously' is one of my favourite and I've taken a page from Tom Fletcher, their lead vocal and rewrote their lyrics on top. Their new song from last year, Love Is Easy is now my favourite song of the moment. I'm so in love with the song and it is on a repeat mode on my music player and I'm like sharing it over on FB a couple of times. The lyrics are simple but the song is so much fun. Especially love the funny MV. Gotta share this.



The pink ukelele is so cute.

I'm a little obsessed with McFly at the moment and I don't care if practically all of the band members are married or not available. They are HOT and so good-looking and funny. Some people are just so talented and so good-looking...hehehe...Sharing some music which I love and hope you guys enjoy it too. They cheer me up and I hope they cheer you up too.
 ...

No comments: