Sunday, September 16, 2007

Rain...rain and keep on raining...

It's been raining for three or more days....if this continues I think a lot of places will be flooded.... I went out yesterday and well it rained too. Went to Queensbay Mall to watch a concert...it's free so I thought I'll check it out....My friend, Hui Ting drove us, four of us me,Hui Ping, Renae and herself there and we went in the mall for a meal.....first we were thinking of having McD but well since it is a Saturday evening and there's a concert going to start outside the mall, the place was pratically crowded with people. Then we decided to have dinner at Sakae Sushi.....it's a Japanese restaurant...this is actually my second time to a Japanese restaurant.... I'm pretty stingy so normally I won't go to restaurants to eat... The restaurant was cool very classy....the meal cost around RM 20...so it wasn't really that expensive as I first thought it is....the food is quite nice....I ate salmon.....salmon rice and salmon sushi...I love salmon fish I don't know why.....We took a walk around the mall window shopping......then we went out to the concert, only three of us as Renae took off shopping for clothes...she came back for the weekend from her Unversity in Perak and went out with us...it stopped raining when we went out....Power Station a Taiwanese duo started the concert...they have really good voices and well they have been in the industry for 10 years so it isn't a surprised at how good they sang....then came the Malaysian singers from The Superstar show....compared to Power Station they were really very bad...I think they are more to the looks than talent...although they don't really look that good as well.....the ironic thing is that when Power Station started the show it didn't rain but as soon as some really untalented singers come out, it starts to rain....this actually goes on again and again until the end of the concert....There were a few really talented singers in the concert such as Soler, from Macau....very handsome both singers from Soler.....also Gary Chow Ge.....he was amazing....his voice was incredible and he's a Malaysian....very few Malaysian singers have good voices and he is one of them.....I really was awed at his performance....he actually sang My Way, an English duet song alone singing the male part and the female part all by himself...and he really was super super great....then we also have Lin Yu Chong...he was really good too...I like his voice as it is really soothing....we also have Justin, Chak Tin from Hong Kong...he was preety good also....I had a great time under the rain watching the concert although some parts of the concert were spoiled by singers who sang quite badly.....the rain started quite heavily at one moment in the concert and we borrowed an umbrella from a few concert wacthers beside us....at one point we even took the banner advertisement from the concert and shield ourselves from the rain with it....it was pretty stupid and funny I know but it all seems really fun doing that.... when it is time to went back...well it was very jammed....we couldn't even come out of the carpark...we were stuck in a jam at the carpark for almost 45 minutes...everyone wants to go home after the concert and it was really jammed...Imagine being stuck in your car for 45 minutes waiting to get out of the carpark which we only were at the third floor...that's really a long time isn't it...but that's how it is.... It's still raining now...I think it won't stop till tomorrow...hopeful it will stop soon or disaster will happen....

No comments: