Saturday, September 22, 2007

Happy Birthday To ME!!!!! Haha...

Yep...its my birthday....the 21st of September.....my feeling today contrasts to my feelings on Tuesday so much. I finally calmed down after accepting the fact that I'm a sore loser and don't take failure well......Well, today's my birthday and I feel so much better. I woke up thinking "Hey it's my birthday..." I'm really honoured a lot of people remembered my birthday....those who sent those midnight smses...thank you...Those who sang birthday songs for me...thanks and of course to all those presents and angpau....thank you very much....I had a great time today.....at school a lot of people wished me Happy Birthday.....during recess I think was most shocking, my friends at school took out a brthday cake and sang in the canteen a Happy Birthday song...I ate cheesecake...yummy my favourite.....Wan Yin gave me a jelly mooncake as a gift really nice...
My mom bought home a walnut cake and creampuffs and cheese tarts for me on my sweet 19th birthday and.....oh I think I have died and gone to heaven.....but gosh all those food is really fattening....fattening but definitely heavenly haha.....In the evening I went to Hui Ting's house for a swim...I love swimming....We swam and kid around.....Once again another birthday cake and guess what...it's a cheesecake....It's really delicious and they (Hui Ting, Hui Ping, Siaw Ping, Juin and Jane) prepared pizzas, jellies, chocolates and chicken.....fattening but delicious....It was really sweet of them and they gave me a present as well....I had fun....we sang karaoke style and talked about almost everything....from primary school to now.....I think I laughed a lot today....I was happy and well that made me forget about exams and everything else....what's life without friends.......I'll never survive without them....Everyone that I want to wish me Happy Birthday did and I'm so happy no one forgot about it....Thank you so much to everyone and my birthday wish this year is that I hope everyone will always have happiness in their lives and stay happy always...

My birthday cake....

Food...food...It's yummy yet sinful...hehe

So, Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!!!! (It's over already...it has already passed 2 in the morning...)

No comments: