Saturday, May 26, 2007

I hate taking exams....Regret??? So not...

You know I really hate exams...why do we have to take so many of them anyway....The midterm examination this year is terrible....I am so sick of it....holidays finally here...two weeks is long for some people but too short for me....after the holidays I would have to go back to school and come face to face with my problems (my going to be terrible results...that is) Despair can't come any sooner than this...how can I enjoy my hoilidays with my thoughts on how I had fared??? Okay, maybe that was a bit overexaggerating....I'm not that bad...At least I think I'm not.....It is not going to be good....might be real bad...I am prepared for whatever comes...at least I hope I am....just cross my fingers and hope for the best...I always do this you know (not the crossing fingers thingy) This worrying when I can do so much better if I had studied earlier...I know I can do so much better but hey isn't that what we always say......I am always so last minute that even if I have read the topic, I can't remember all of it...as a result...Disaster...I'll be pulling my hairs over thinking how to solve the questions...Mathematics was the worst this time (Actually it is always the worst...I'm never prepared fot it) , followed by a close second, chemistry and a mere centimetre away physics...and did you know P.A (the only subject that I tought I can get an A) was terrible....I was totally not prepared for it...I thought the paper starts later and I didn't study at all...I was thinking of studying later.....but there was no later......What horrors is there to last minute studying....Regret can be experienced so vividly in my head.....I think I would be forgetting about this later though....Word of advice to all students....Never...NEVER!!! Never study last minute...it might just kill you...I might have jump off a building or hang myself or drink poison or cut myself with a knife if I haven't thought over how painful it would be to suffer before you die like that...Seriously don't be stupid (don't think of commiting suicide...they all would hurt so much...just imagine cutting yourself with a knife and slowly and painfully bleed to death that is if you haven't call for 911 for help......So just forget about it and study......trust me just study.......( This writer does not plan to study for her next term test until last minute though...she might regret it a lot later but she can't help it that she don't have the "mood" and "interest" to study.......hahahaha)

No comments: