Monday, March 26, 2012

The Pretend Games

Sometimes I really don't know who to believe in. Don't judge a book by its cover.

In truth I'm someone easily influenced by people's opinion. And since sometimes some people aren't always like they seem, it's not easy to form the right opinion on someone.

People play the pretend game everyday. My opinion on people does sway from time to time. Some people seems nice but they aren't. Being two faces or three faces is something some people are good at.

I think it is safe to say people form different opinions on me either. Sometimes I really don't care about what people say about me but there are times where I hope everyone has a good opinion or impression on me.

Well, you can never always be the good person. But you can at least pretend.

...

No comments: