Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy, happy, happy Bubble....

The CF Donghae and Kyuhyun starred in. Donghae is so cute in here. This is the 1st video I uploaded and it's on Donghae and Kyuhyun...haha. Donghae and Kyuhyun have been selected as Happy Bath’s new spokespersons. Together with actress Han Ji-min, the trio has filmed a music video advertisement for Happy Bath with the new song “Happy Bubble.”

The commercial flick is so cute...makes me want to dance and sing along too. In case you don’t understand the video, the trio transforms into workers at a supermarket and put on an event with their song and dance. Then people start buying their products...Yippee...haha...the dance is so cute.. The song is cutesy and catchy...I like it.

.

Credits to Popseoul. I got it from there..^.^Donghae looks really cute in the CF...teehee.. I think I repeated this like a few times d...hehe..

.

Just realised loading a video onto the blog is kinda slow....=.=...haha..

No comments: