Friday, July 07, 2006

Rooting for France anyone?

I'm not really pro in football but i do know a bit about the game. I know plenty of people who really love Brazil and England's football team but hey i'm rooting for France. So imagine my thrill that France actually beat Brazil in the quarter finals. (Though i think Brazil really didn't play up to their real standards that day and coud play better) Too bad for Brazil and goodies for France..haha. Then there's the semi- finals against Portugal. Hurray for France for beating Portugal. I know i'm really mean but it felt really good to see Cristiano Ronaldo in tears. I truly did not like Protugal because they simply didn't play it fair. Just look at the game with England, i personally think they sucks since they couldn't even beat a 10 men England team. Some players are really great like Luis Figo but i simply can't admire those who played to me like a cheat such as Cristiano Ronaldo. Well hey i should stop yapping bout them and concentrate on my beloved team France...hahaha. France with old experienced players like ribery, zidane and Thuram even Henry does well compare to younger teams. they may not have a good start in the World Cup but they played the game better everytime. Zinedine Zidane the captain was amazing. The techniques and moves he makes were really great. I really hope he would perform even better in the finals and beat Italy. Italy's a great team but hey i like France so of course i'm rooting for them. So cheers for France......Go France....

No comments: