Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Poor Cat...

It's weird that I'm writing a post about a cat and super random as well. Oh well, I am random.

And I hated the cat. We shall call it my neighbour's cat.

Ever since my neighbour moved in, they have a yellow stripped cat which looks annoyingly like Garfield.
In fact it is as fat as Garfield. 

Why do I hate it? Personally I'm not really fond of cats especially when I lived in Perlis where the cats can jump onto the table to get a swipe at your food or the cats walking into the hostel like it is their home.
But this cat of my neighbour, it actually jump from the balcony next door to my house, walked through the open glass door and got into the kitchen and ate my mom's Belacan (shrimp paste) bought from Thailand. How scary is that? It's like an intruder into the house. One more thing is when I go out for work and somehow it ran out from his house but ended up coming back to the wrong house into my house and it was sleeping at the door so when I open the door, it looks at me with those scary eyes. Creepy you know. Which is why I hated it.

As much as I hate it, I don't think it deserves the treatment it got. The neighbour used to pamper it and when it ran out from their home, they actually posted a Missing Cat poster at our flats. But when their new baby came, they actually banished it from the home. Can you imagine a homegrown cat suddenly left in the wild. It was huge but it was afraid of cats size smaller than it. It looked silly when I saw the white cat which is smaller than it chasing it. Some aunties do occasionally bring leftover to fed those cats down at my flats and it ended up getting leftovers with the wild cats. Finally after being down there for so long, it became friends with the wild cats haha.

Now apparently some guy kicked it and it got scared and jumped and landed wrongly and died. Poor cat. I feel that the neighbours are so irresponsible for abandoning it. Why get a cat when you will throw it away whenever you want. Aninals are living beings too. If you want to adopt a pet, please take care of your pets. if not, don't bother getting a pet. RIP Ugly Garfield-like cat.

No comments: