Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Questions to be answered?

I have a question for myself now. Questions actually...

Do I want to further my studies to Doctorate or shall I just go into the working life?

I'm a bit worried actually? What do I want in life? I don't know if I want to be an engineer or lecturer...or something else...

All I know is I want a good payable job. Wahaha...but it's kinda true. I do want a stable job that pays well but I want to be doing a job I would be happy in as well. I don't want to be miserable in a job and not enjoying life.

Maybe I should try working as an engineer first because deciding on taking on postgraduates studies. Or shall I just take a leap of faith and get into studies. 

Opinions and answers vary from different views. How can I find the perfect answer to my question?

And all these questions before I even graduate. >.< 

I think...Let's graduate first before deciding shall we?

...

No comments: